Cambodia Town

Cambodia Town

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

We leave the MTC Tuesday, the 13th at 4:30 AM, and our flight leaves at 8:40. 

I'm excited for Sammy Watchman.  I am hoping to see the Tingeys and Skidmores today.  Tell JD's family I have a ton of friends serving in San Diego speaking Laotian.  I will tell them he's coming.  
Oh the BEST part about this week is that Elder Tarter and I got a letter from the Cambodian Elders in the Park Ward that basically just said how excited they were for us to come, and how fun and awesome it is. It really gave us motivation to do better. One thing I really regret is how bad I was at scripture study before I came. I was never good about getting into good habits and I have really learned so much in the time I have been here.  
I will let you know where I'm living as soon as I can, but after the phone call on Tuesday morning, you won't hear from me most likely until the next Monday, which is our P-Day. 
Hoping everyone is doing well!

I will get better at writing everyone back.  

Love, 
Elder Liddell

No comments:

Post a Comment