Cambodia Town

Cambodia Town

Monday, April 13, 2015

Cambodia Town and Me



So this week was good! I still can't believe that I am training. It is good for

me. I know it was inspired.  This area we are in is tough, and there is 

much progressing going on, but we are going to work hard.  We are not 

afraid to hit the pavement and put in the time and effort that's needed.

I am so excited for this Saturday.  It is Khmer New Year!  It is going to be 

an absolute blast.  Everyone has been planning and preparing for a 

really fun time.  We will also be holding a special sacrament meeting on

Sunday as well.  I need to give a shout out to our mission nurse.  She is

really awesome and I am really grateful for her and all she has done for 

me and our mission.  I hope everyone is enjoying springtime where ever 

you are.  Love, Elder Liddell

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete