Cambodia Town

Cambodia Town

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE MOVE!

So we are moving tomorrow, most likely all day. Because we are the last missionaries moving out of this apartment, we have to clean it, and get everything out... So that will be a HUGE job.  That will be fun. So the way that transfers are going to work is I am going to be in another trio with Elder Clawson and Elder Tarter in the bike area, right in the middle of Cambodia town. They are downsizing it to just two areas because Elder Hicken is going home. Elder Low and Elder Fowler, are in the car area, which completely surrounds our area. It's kind of like a big donut. I am moving to an appartment on Walnut, which is a pretty interesting street. There are a lot of funny things that happen over at "The Walnut". We are moving super close to Cambodia town, which will be nice because we won't have to bike so far to get to our area. The only complaint is our appt. is on the 3rd floor, so we have to take our bikes up a few flights of stairs every day.
 I'm excited to be companions again with my MTC companion, and well, I've been companions with Elder Clawson for 6 months already, so what is another few? I'm excited because we will have a car to use, to take members out. We are going to be so busy these next few months. I was told that a Cambodian speaking missionary was called for Long Beach. I really want to know who it is! Maybe do some secret agent spying and find out! Ha ha, anyway... that's it for now.  Time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment